The Game Day Giveaway Sweepstakes
Wednesday, August 28, 2013
No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win. A purchase will not increase your
chances of winning. The Game Day Giveaway Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes")
is sponsored and hosted by Oregon Community Credit Union (OCCU), 2880
Chad Drive, Eugene, Oregon 97408 ("Sponsor").
- ELIGIBILITY. Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (“Entrants”). Entrants must be at least 18 years old in their state of residence at the time of entry. Void where prohibited. Current employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives of Sponsor, Oregon Community Credit Union (collectively the “Sweepstakes Entities”), or any parent, subsidiary, affiliate, franchisee, lessee, licensee, service agency, independent contractor or prize supplier or the promotion and advertising agencies of any aforementioned entity, and their immediate family members and those living in their household, and each person or entity connected with the production or administration of the Sweepstakes, and each parent company, affiliate, subsidiary, agent and representative of any aforementioned entity are not eligible.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. Sweepstakes begins on Wednesday, August 28, 2013 at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time (“PDT”) and ends on Sunday, December 1, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. PDT (the “Sweepstakes Period”). During the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will conduct seven (7) consecutive drawings (“Drawings”). Entrants must enter each drawing separately except for the Grand Prize Drawing held on December 2, 2013. All qualified entries from a weekly giveaway Drawing will automatically roll over to the Grand Prize Drawing, but will not automatically roll over into weekly giveaway Drawings. Regardless of how many weekly drawings an entrant participates in, they are entitled to only one entry into the Grand Prize Drawing. Only one entry per natural person per email address, per Drawing.
||September 9, 2013
||September 23, 2013
||October 15, 2013
||October 21, 2013
||November 11, 2013
||November 25, 2013
||December 2, 2013
- HOW TO ENTER. Online Entries Only. During the Sweepstakes Period, log on to The Game Day Giveaway website at
www.OCCUGameDayGiveaways.com and follow the online instructions to enter the Sweepstakes. Registration is free. In order to be eligible to win, you must completely and accurately fill in the online entry form and provide all required information, including a valid name, phone number and email address. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PDT on the day prior to each Drawing’s close according to Sponsor’s time. No hand, mail-in or email deliveries will be accepted. None of the Sweepstakes Entities are responsible for late, incomplete, void, corrupted, garbled, misdirected, or otherwise unintelligible Entries and for any problems, bugs or malfunctions Sweepstakes Entrants may encounter when submitting their entry. Incomplete, garbled, corrupted or otherwise illegible entries are void and will not be accepted. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify false entries or entries suspected of being false. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winner will be deemed to be the person in whose name the email account governing the email address was opened.
- SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF SELECTED ENTRANT. Each qualified entry received during the Sweepstakes Period and that has not otherwise been already selected in a prior Drawing will be entered into a random drawing for prizes, according to the dates provided. On each of the Drawing dates, one (1) Entrant will be selected at random by a representative of Sponsor from among all eligible entries received by the respective Drawing Date (“Selected Entrant”) for the Prizes outlined below.
The Selected Entrants will be notified by phone and/or email in Sponsor’s discretion. All Selected Entrants will be required to respond (as directed) within forty-eight (48) hours of attempted notification. The failure to respond timely to the notification may result in forfeiture of the prize and, in such case, Sponsor may randomly select an alternate Selected Entrant from among the remaining eligible entries. Selected Entrants may also be sent an affidavit of eligibility / liability / publicity release (“Release”). Except where prohibited by law, Selected Entrants must allow Sponsor to use their name and photograph for advertising, press and promotional purposes. The Selected Entrants’ names may be published on Sponsor’s web sites in the form of a first and last name and hometown. Unless restricted by law, Selected Entrants will be required to complete and return the Release within thirty (30) days from the date of notification. An alternate Selected Entrant may be randomly selected from among the remaining eligible entries if a Selected Entrant: (i) cannot be reached; (ii) fails to obtain all signatures on the Release and to return the documents in a timely manner as required pursuant to these Official Rules; or (iii) cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason. All Selected Entrants will receive the Prize by either arranging to pick up from Oregon Community Credit Union or receive by mail (Oregon Community Credit Union and winner can arrange best delivery method).
The Apple® iPad 32 GB prize awarded to the Grand Prize Selected Entrant, can be awarded within approximately thirty (30) days of the date on which the Sponsor receives the completed, signed Release from the Grand Prize Selected Entrant (exact timing subject to change based upon availability of Prize). The physical tickets, one (1) pair (2 seats) of 2014 University of Oregon Football Season tickets, will be issued to the Grand Prize winner in August 2014 when they become available from the University of Oregon. Prizes shall only be mailed in the United States. In the event of a dispute about the identity of an Entrant, each entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry.
- PRIZE. If eligible under these Official Rules, each Selected Entrant will win one of the prizes listed in this section. Travel, transportation, meals and accommodations are not included in any Prize. All gift certificates are subject to the restrictions, expiration date(s) and Terms and Conditions imposed by the gift certificate issuer. Limit one (1) prize per person.
||One (1) pair (2 seats) tickets to the Tennessee Football Game on September 14, 2013 at Autzen Stadium; two (2) Nike® Fuelbands. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $344.
||One (1) pair (2 seats) tickets to the California Football Game on September 28, 2013 at Autzen Stadium; Ninkasi Brewing Company gift basket and gift card. ARV: $408.
||One (1) pair (2 seats) tickets to the Washington State Football Game on October 19, 2013 at Autzen Stadium; $250 Duck Store Gift Card. ARV: $394.
||One (1) pair (2 seats) tickets to the UCLA Football Game on October 26, 2013 at Autzen Stadium; one (1) Inn at the 5th Bed & Breakfast package. ARV: $399.
||One (1) pair (2 seats) tickets to the Utah Football Game on November 16, 2013; $250 Nike® Store gift card. ARV: $394.
||One (1) pair (2 seats) tickets to the Oregon State Football Game on November 29, 2013 at Autzen Stadium; one (1) HuMn wallet and $200 Chevron® gift card. ARV: $434.
||One (1) pair (2 seats) tickets for the 2014 University of Oregon football season; one Apple® iPad 32 GB with Retina display. ARV: $1,537.
No substitution, transfer, or cash redemption of prize permitted, provided however that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable for any reason. Selected Entrant cannot assign or transfer their prize to another person or business. Selected Entrant is solely responsible for any and all federal, state, and local taxes on prize. All activities related to the prize are at the Selected Entrant’s own risk and subject to whatever restrictions are imposed by the entities that govern such activities. If prize notification or any prize is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited and an alternate Selected Entrant may be selected. Sponsor will not make multiple attempts to contact Selected Entrants.
- ODDS. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- CONDITIONS. Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules. By participating, Entrants agree: (i) to be bound by these complete Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor which shall be final and binding; and (ii) to waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules, except where prohibited by law. By accepting a prize, Selected Entrant agrees to release Sweepstakes Entities together with their subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, directors, employees, officers, licensees, licensors and agents of each, including without limitation, their respective advertising and promotion entities and any person or entity associated with the production, judging, or administration of the Sweepstakes, (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all liability, loss or damage arising from or in connection with awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activities. Releasees reserve the right to use the Sweepstakes for publicity purposes in any media, and to use the name, likeness, and hometown name and/or prize information of Selected Entrant as part of that publicity, without any compensation or prior review unless prohibited by law. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of Selected Entrant and Selected Entrant may be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the Estimated Retail Value of any awarded prize. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law, and subject to applicable federal, state and local laws. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or violating these Official Rules, and reserves the right to cancel the Sweepstakes should it suspect fraud or for reasons out of the control of Sponsor. Disputes regarding these Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes will be governed by the internal laws of the State of Oregon. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Sweepstakes must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the United States. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited by law, the Selected Entrant's acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission for Sweepstakes Entities to use said Selected Entrant’s name, photographs, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and city and state address for promotional or advertising purposes in connection with the Sweepstakes on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, now or hereafter known, in perpetuity, without review, permission or further compensation.
for important information regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information by Sponsor.
- OFFICIAL RULES. These Official Rules will be available at
www.OCCUGameDayGiveaways.com, www.OregonCommunityCU.org and at all Oregon Community Credit Union branches or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: ATTN Game Day Giveaways, Oregon Community Credit Union, PO Box 77002, Springfield, Oregon 97475-0146 (WA, VT residents need not affix postage).
- WINNERS LIST. The winners list will be posted online at
www.OCCUGameDayGiveaways.com. For a copy of the winners list, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: ATTN Game Day Giveaways Winners, Oregon Community Credit Union, PO Box 77002, Springfield, Oregon 97475-0146. Lists of Selected Entrants will be sent once all Selected Entrants have been verified and prizes have been awarded. All requests must be received no later than December 31, 2013 (WA, VT residents need not affix postage).
Copyright © Oregon Community Credit Union 2013. All rights reserved.
Download these rules as printable PDF
<< To entry form